Saturday, September 12, 2009

It might be rainy and gloomy outside, but it didn't stop the party inside the Theatre! Tonight was Chris and Ashley's wedding reception. Beautifully decorated with Ivory linens, Chocolate brown and orange, yellow and pink touches made for a very beautiful reception. It was fun working with Ashley on the colors for the room wash and really made those beautiful accent colors POP! I was fortunate to be abke to see Ashley's parents, Mary and Bill quite a bit throughout the time they booked and tonight, as they are regulars at the Lobby Bar. Mary definetly kept me on my toes (she gave me fair warning!) Everyone in the family were so great to work with and once again I feel totally blessed to be in the position I am in. Thanks so much for making my job GREAT!

No comments: