Sunday, August 23, 2009

And, We're OFF!!!

It has begun! The addition to the WRT is under way. We are going to be adding bathrooms, a kitchen and another event center, "The Tasting Room" which will have a demonstation kitchen and will hold approximately 50-60 guests! We are so excited! It is going to completely change the outside of the east side of the theatre. I call this phase three of the Western Concepts transformation (as, I know we will continue to better this amazing building that has brought so many people, so many happy memories!) We all know how construction is. It is not ideal. But, we are going to work hard to make it as easy on our customers as we can. We broke ground on Friday. It was a surprise to me to come in and see a fence surrounding the construction site. I was worried that Amy would be in total shock. I went through the whole day without a single person saying one thing about the construction site. What I did hear was, "Wow! This place looks amazing", "It is so beautiful in here!" and such wonderful comments like that. I promise to my brides that the construction isn't going to make for the most wonderful first impression as your guests enter the parking lot. But, as soon as they walk in the door, they are going to be ABSOLUTELY wowed by the Theatre. With the addition of the new bar, lights and other renovations we have done to the Theatre, your guests will not remember the construction, but will remember what an amazing evening it was and how they really enjoyed the food, the drinks and the embeance of the Theatre! I ask for my brides and their fiance (along with their family and friends) to have complete faith that it WILL be the best night and they will have so many fond memories of it. Maybe in another 50 years, the person who works in my position, will be hearing YOUR memories about how you had your reception during PHASE THREE of this process and how it was one of the best nights of your life! Because it will be. I promise! Just as Amy! (Congratulations you two! Lots and Lots of love for you! Thanks for making the first weekend of construction a GREAT one! You were such a dream to work with!)

No comments: